A group of us got together last night and assembled more meals for our Freezer Meal Outreach, for parishioners to pick up and give to family and friends who need a little care. This is a new recipe we are adding to our rotation. We try to keep some “kid-friendly” meals in the freezer for recipients who have small children.
Bubble Up Pepperoni Pizza Freezer Meal Recipe
Makes about 8 small pans – about 2 or 3 servings per pan
- 8 small disposable pans with lids (something like these)
- 6oz package pepperoni
- 2 package Pillsbury frozen biscuits (20 biscuits per package)
- 60 oz pizza sauce
- 8 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Let biscuits thaw slightly and cut into 6 pieces each.
- Mix together biscuits, pizza sauce, and 4 cups of cheese.
- Spray the pans with cooking oil.
- Divide biscuit mixture between pans.
- Top with pizza sauce and cheese.
- Layer pepperoni on top.
Directions (Written on lids)
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through.